Will only accept one truly excellent fitting graduate student for the 2019-2020 year in the Memory, Aging, and Cognition Control Research Laboratory!
- About the Psychology Department
- We have both a Clinical and Experimental Graduate Program in Psychology
- Applying to the Graduate Program (deadline is around Dec. 15th, interviews are around Feb 5th, but don't hold me to it!).
What are we looking for?
- A passion for memory, aging, and neuroscience
- Previous research experience
- Previous neuroimaging experience
- Programming experience
- An interest in learning advanced multivariate statistics
- I do take Clinical Geropsychology students, but we do not have a Neuropsychology Track!!!