Will only accept one truly excellent fitting graduate student for the 2019-2020 year in the Memory, Aging, and Cognition Control Research Laboratory!
- About the Psychology Department
- We have both a Clinical and Experimental Graduate Program in Psychology
- Applying to the Graduate Program (deadline is around Dec. 1st, interviews are around Feb 5th, but don't hold me to it!).
What are we looking for?
- A passion for memory, aging, and neuroscience
- Previous research experience
- Previous neuroimaging experience
- Programming experience
- An interest in learning advanced multivariate statistics
- I take Clinical Geropsychology students, but we do not have a neuropsychology specialization.
We are always looking for summer research assistants (both undergraduate and graduate)!
Our lab has had the fortunate experience of having visiting research assistants most years both from local universities like University of Southern Mississippi and more distant universities like Boston University. We work with these summer research assistants to learn new skills (e.g., programming, structural MRI analyses, functional MRI analyses) to enhance their prospects for future education or careers. Email the PI if potentially interested in working in our lab for the summer at immcdonough[at]ua[dot]edu.